October 07, 2012

mulling (without adequate spices) . . .

Okay, I've mulled this over for a day or three and I have a slight gripe. How come the New Yorker keeps putting Romney on its cover (and always without President Obama) . . . I almost understand (which does not equate accept) the debate cover coming out, but there he was on Oct 1 this year reading a newspaper (more erudition than I had necessarily assumed that he possessed) and now he's talking all by himself as if he can successfully accomplish this alone . . . I'm not exactly pissed, but I would point out to the editors (and I may decide to do it directly) that the annual contribution (similar to a Roman tribute) exacted on my purse strings exceeds that exacted by the also very readable (and without a single Romney cover [that I can remember]) Texas Highways and the more necessary This Old House . . . just thinking about this . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment